Equality in Tourism has been invited to make a keynote speech at the symposium of the Round Table Human Rights in Tourism in Utrecht, Netherlands, on 27th June 2019, on ‘Equality in Tourism’.
Our chair, Dr Angela Kalisch, is delighted to deliver the speech, covering issues of gender equality in tourism, with suggestions for implementation.
The symposium will focus on:
- an inspirational introduction of concepts for fair and equal working conditions in business operations from various sectors
- the sharing of concrete best practice examples and experiences
- how to actively integrate equality aspects into tourism practice
- creating an intensive exchange of ideas and mutual learning on how to develop and implement decent working conditions along the tourism supply chain, and
- how to create appropriate tourism offers to support equality
For more information, or to register for the event, please click here